There are 2 main categories to your KYC submission :
Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
For Proof of Identity :
We will only accept international passports or Government-Issued photo IDs.
An international passport as a proof of identity is highly preferred.
There are mandatory fields that must be present :
2. Legal Name
3. Date of Birth
- The expiry date on your government issued photo ID must not be less than 6 months from your KYC submission date (if it is shown on your ID
- Nationality must denote citizenship; we do not accept fields that only indicate the State where your ID is issued.
- Please do NOT submit a proof of identity that has been tampered with in any way
All proof of identity submitted must be in COLOR
For Proof of Address :
We will accept the following types of documents :
- Bank Statements issued within 3 months of application (latin characters accepted )(most preferred)
- Utility bills issued within 3 months of application ( latin characters accepted )(most preferred)
- A tax assessment issued within the year
- Tenancy contracts issued within the year with the legal name of the customer, a residential address, a date of issue, and lastly, your signature alongside the landlord’s signature
- Government Correspondence (subject to our satisfaction)
- Confirmation Letter written in English from Employer confirming your name and address printed on the company letterhead.
For Bank statements and Utility Bills :
These documents has to be issued within 3 months. Mandatory fields :
1. Legal Name
2. Legal residential address
3. Date of issue
Tax assessments, tenancy contracts and letters from recognized public authorities have to be translated into English.
For faster processing and uploading of your files, we strongly recommend uploading pictures that is UNDER 1 MB in file size.
Your KYC documents will be subjected to assessment by our Compliance team, and they will at their own discretion approve or reject your application.
In the event of rejection, we will make efforts to reach out to you to explain why and request additional documents that will help your application.
If you are not sure if your documents will be accepted, please submit a ticket with the documents that you plan to upload and the compliance team will respond to your inquiry in the soonest possible time.