COS Token Fee Split Allocation External Identifier Tutorial:
How to set it up if your COS Tokens are stored in MyEtherWallet (MEW) or any Hardware Wallet.
NOTE: You will STILL be interacting with the old token contract. Even though we are using the new COS token, we are still interacting with the old DAO contract.
1. If you transfer your COS to the same wallet as you used for COSS and had setup the identifier, you do not need to do anything. External identifier needs to be setup for wallets not previously mapped with the external identifier.
2. If you use a ledger, then activate contract data in the ethereum app before starting.
Open your favorite browser and go to https://myetherwallet.com.
Access your MEW with whichever method you prefer.
Head over to "Contract".
Copy the Contract ABI from https://etherscan.io/address/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#code).
- Select Augur/REP on the drop down list FIRST.
- Followed by removing Augur Contract Address and replacing it with COSS Token Contract Address: 0x9e96604445Ec19fFed9a5e8dd7B50a29C899A10C
- Clear the initial ABI that is provided when you select Augur and replace it with the ABI you copied from https://etherscan.io/address/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#contracts. (Previous Step)
Make sure it looks like this before you CONTINUE.
Select "activateRevenueShareIdentifier on the drop down menu located on the right side.
Log in to your account on coss.io.
Copy your Token Based Fee Split Allocation identifier from your Dashboard.
(DO TAKE NOTE, IDENTIFIER WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FIRST FSA IN COSS, FOR NEW USERS, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COS TOKENS IN THE COSS EXCHANGE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FIRST FSA, ONLY THEN PROCEED TO STORE IT IN MEW OR HARDWARE WALLET ONCE YOU HAVE THE EXTERNAL IDENTIFIER.)
Enter your Token Based Fee Split Allocation identifier in the appropriate field. Click the 'Write' button to save the data on the blockchain.
Make sure you have enough ETH to pay for the gas.
Enter 0 for Amount to Send. Press the 'Confirm and Send' button.
Click 'Check status on Etherscan.io' to make sure it is a success.
Make sure the transaction on Etherscan is a success!
Redo this step, this is to make sure the identifier is working. Copy the Contract ABI from https://etherscan.io/address/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#code).
Input your public Ethereum address below and select revenueShareIdentifierList on the drop down section.
Make sure the drop down section is selected with the right option!
Make sure the result, corresponds to your identifier code that you see on your COSS.io account.